How to view the Comics:

To view the comics, simply "Left Click" on the comic image. It will be enlarged for you to read it.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Counter Strike: SAuce #016

I'm afraid I have some sad news to report about this comic, and no..It will not be shutting down.
I'm afraid this is the last issue I will be directing. We have a new member of the ADMIN team who's going to take over the Counter Stirke: SAuce faction.
Don't worry! The comics wil be just as good, this guy's an expert at Counter Strike, and he knows the game like the back of his hand! Eventhough i'm leaving the Counter Strike faction, I will still be directing the other 2 comics. So enjoy issue #016!

Thanks for reading,
Yours sincerely,
Michael Wilson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is even now a question as you did in the downgrade efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=windows live messenger build 2009 9.0.1.1407.1107 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you partake of the dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg